Saturday 1 April 2017

Monthly Beauty Favourites | March 2017



Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette 
I've had the Naked Smokey Palette from Urban Decay since it first came out but I have rediscovered how much I love it this month after not using it for ages. I've been using this nearly everyday and creating a really natural smokey eye. I have been using the lighter matte shades and the shimmers to create a smokey eye suitable for everyday wear.
Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Primer
Another rediscovery for me is the One Heck of a Blot Primer from Soap and Glory, I used to use this primer all the time but it was replaced by one from Mac I had been using but as that ran out I went back to using this and I remembered how much I loved it! It's great for smoothing out the skin and making your makeup last all day long. I love using it along side with the One Heck of a Blot powder.
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer
I have also rediscovered the this NYX concealer after picking it up in Boots a few weeks ago, I love this concealer for covering any imperfections or using under my eyes. It is high coverage and blends really nicely as well. It's just an all round good concealer and the best thing is the price as it's only £6!
Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Polish - Rose Raptur 
Stating that a nail polish will last 7 days is a very big statement to live up to, but I can tell you that this nail polish does last about 7 days. On day 6 of wearing this I noticed a lot more chips but I'll give them that as I don't think any nail polishes have ever lasted that long on my nails! I love this rose pink colour and it's perfect for the spring.
Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler 
I've never really used a brow gel which has fibers in it before but I have been missing out. This brow gel is amazing and makes my brows look so full and thick. I use it with my Dip Brow Pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills and it's the perfect combination!

I hope you all had a wonder March! Let me know what products you have been loving this month. I will see you in my next post.





No comments :

Post a Comment