Wednesday 15 March 2017

Spring Make Up | Peach Loving




When it comes to my go to spring make up look I always find my self reaching for peach and pink tones. So I thought I'd share some of my favourite peach and pink tones that I love for a peachy glowy look in the spring time.

I can't do a post going on about peach makeup without mentioning the Sweet Peach collection from Too Faced can I? Everyone probably already knows how much I love this palette by now and I think both the eye shadow and the cheek palette are perfect for spring. I love the whole peach eye look and glowy skin at the moment and it's perfect for spring!

I also really love using pink lipsticks in the spring time and two of my favourites are Angle and Cremecup from Mac. I love Mac lipsticks but I haven't brought any new ones in ages, so do you guys have any recommendations on ones I need? As well as pink lipsticks I also love peachy glosses and this one from Chanel is beautiful; its in the shade 179.

Hope you all enjoyed todays post and I'll see you in my next one!


No comments :

Post a Comment