Saturday 18 March 2017

Getting That Glow | Favourite Highlighters



I love having glowy skin so I thought I'd share with you how I get that glow, here's just a handful of some of my favourite highlighters at the moment.

Mac's Mineralise Skin Finish in the shade Soft and Gentle will always make it's way into my favourite highlighter one way or another. It adds such a lovely glow to the face and is very natural, I love using this when I don't want to be too "highlighted" (is that even a thing?!?) when I'm going for a more natural look I will definitely reach for my Mineralise Skin Finish. Another Mac product that I love for glowy skin is their Strobe Cream although I only have a sample size of this I have been loving using it under my makeup and I will be buying the full size once I've finished this little one up. It gives a lovely glow under your foundation or can be used mixed in with your foundation to make your foundation more illuminating.

I feel like I've gone on about the Sweet Peach Glow Palette from Too Faced so much lately but I just love it so much! The highlighter in this palette is amazing for giving you that peachy glow and I've been using it so much, I'm going to be so sad when I hit pan! Another highlighter palette I love is the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection, the highlighters in this palette are stunning. They are so pigmented and if you want to go all out with that glow then these are the best for it! One thing I will say is that the blushes in this palette are so pigmented so you need to use a really light hand.

Lastly, I have always loved the Watts Up Cream Highlighter from Benefit. I don'y tend to use many cream products but I love this highlighter it adds a really nice champagne glow to the skin and it really suits my skin tone.

Hope you have enjoyed todays post and I'll see you in my next one! Let me know what your favourite highlighters are!





No comments :

Post a Comment