Thursday 16 March 2017

Beauty Wishlist | Spring 2017


I always feel like my beauty wish list is never ending so I thought I'd share some of the things I've been wanting lately. As spring is just upon us there has been so many new launches from brands for they spring/summer ranges and I can say that I really want to get my hands on the new Too Faced collection. I've seen on twitter that it should be available in the UK around April time from Debenhams but for now I'll just have to wait to get my hands on it!

As soon as I saw a sneak peak picture of this palette on Instagram I knew that I'd want it. There are 30 shades in the palette with a mixture of mattes, shimmers and glitters. I love Too Faced eye shadows so as soon as I saw this palette I knew I just have to get my hands on it (not like I need anymore eye shadow palettes).
Another part of the new Too Faced Collection is the Love Light Highlighters and these looks beautiful! I love highlighters they are one of my favourite makeup products and these ones of Too Faced look fab! The packaging is so cute as well.
After seeing these all over Instagram these have made their way onto my beauty wish list, I'm not usually one to go for a liquid eye shadow but these look amazing! They are so glittery and they are just what I've been after!
I feel like most things on my wish list come with me seeing them on Instagram? I don't have a glow kit from Anastasia Beverly Hills in my collection and I've always wanted one and I think this would be the perfect one for me, I love the colours of the shades in this palette!
I was chatting about make up with one of my flatmates a few weeks ago and she showed me this palette which she had just got and its beautiful! After having a little swatch of it I knew it would be going straight onto my list. The colours are so pigmented and blend like a dream. I think I need this palette NOW!!!!

Hope you have all enjoyed todays post! Let me know whats on your beauty wish list this spring.





No comments :

Post a Comment